A market price is the current price of the specified asset which the service is providing. The market price will alter according to the supply and demand of the specified digital asset.
Articles in this section
- What is the market price?
- How do I buy/sell digital currency?
- What are the Maker and Taker Fees?
- What are the trading functionalities?
- What is the minimum amount of digital assets purchase?
- How long does a spot trading purchase usually take?
- How can I cancel a trade on spot trading?
- How commission rebates are calculated?