To prevent buyers abusing the rights of cancellation and wasting other stakeholders time, when a buyer cancels a transaction too frequently, they will not be able to buy for that day before 24:00 GMT+8
Articles in this section
- What if I paid the wrong account?
- How can I get in contact the other party during transaction?
- How to receive payment from selling digital assets?
- Why can’t I buy while I can sell?
- Why haven't I received the digital assets after clicking I have paid?
- What if I paid the wrong amount?
- Why can’t seller receive the payment?
- How to choose payment methods?
- What situations are where I won’t be able to buy assets for the day?
- What happens if I have paid the order before it is cancelled?