Withdrawals can take up to 24 hours. We always do our very best to have your withdrawals sent to the blockchain as fast as possible; however, we cannot guarantee instant withdrawals. If you have time-sensitive withdrawals to perform, we advise you to set up a local wallet on your computer or mobile device. Time-sensitive payments should not be made from your ΛΛΧ wallets.
If you can meet all of the security requirements of one of the two condition sets that are listed on this page, withdrawals will be processed faster.
Condition Set One
- Two-Factor Authentication or IP Address whitelisting has been enabled for at least 5 days
- Withdrawal addresses for all Digital Asset (and Tethers if you are verified) have been locked for at least 5 days
Condition Set Two
- Two-Factor Authentication has been enabled for at least 5 days
- IP Address whitelisting or Withdrawal addresses for all Digital Assets (and Tethers if you are verified) have been locked for at least 5 days
- The "Send Email on Login" security setting is enabled
- The "Monitor Withdrawals by IP" security setting is enabled and your current IP Address is not new today (has been used before, more than 24 hours ago)
If any of these requirements are undesirable or not possible for you, withdrawals will still be processed, but the processing time can be slightly longer. Also, you will receive an email with a confirmation link to approve the withdrawal. In addition to these rules, sometimes large or unusual withdrawals will require direct administrative approval.
This will also vary on the congestion of BTC blockchain after the exchange withdraws the coin and this is not within our control.
Usually BTC transaction will take up to 1-10 Block confirmations which can be checked on the Blockchain network link
BTC Blockchain Network: https://blockchain.info/en/