To celebrate the launch of AAX, we are now launching a Welcome Bonus Program where new clients can enjoy up to 60 USD worth of BTC Welcome Bonus! Sign up and earn the bonus now!
1. What is the Welcome Bonus?
The Welcome Bonus allows you to experience and try our spot and futures markets in a real trading environment.
2. How to get Welcome Bonus?
The Welcome Bonus consists of two parts, the Registration Bonus and the Deposit Bonus.
i) After you’ve completed all the KYC procedures, you receive a Registration Bonus of US$10 worth of Bitcoin.
ii) Upon depositing USDT1,500 worth of major coins such as BTC, ETH, EOS, XRP and USDT, you will get a Deposit Bonus of US$50 worth of Bitcoin.
3. What is the use of the Welcome Bonus？
The bonus, converted into BTC and credited into your account, can be used as a margin for trading futures or spot trading.
4. Can the Welcome Bonus be withdrawn?
The Welcome Bonus can be withdrawn in different rounds. When your trading volume reaches USDT1,0000 each time, you can withdraw USDT10 worth of any coins.
The profit derived from the trades you make with the Welcome Bonus can always be clubbed and used for OTC trades.
- The Welcome Bonus received from the program will be converted into BTC and credited into your AAX account. In the event that you have registered and received the Welcome Bonus and have not traded in 90 days, AAX reserves the right to deduct the Welcome Bonus from your account.
- In the event any malicious trading activities, market manipulation or wash trades are detected in relation to a Client Account, AAX reserves the right to recover and deduct the Welcome Bonus from the Client Account where the Registration Bonus and Deposit Bonus were credited or from any beneficiary account which AAX, at its sole discretion, determines to be implicated.
- Should you have any enquiries, please contact customer support. AAX’s decision in relation to any disputes raised shall be final.
For more details, please visit Welcome Bonus Program page.
Trading in cryptocurrencies and engaging in related leverage transactions is highly speculative and involves significant risk. Before deciding to trade cryptocurrencies, tokens or any other digital asset you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite.
Thank you for supporting AAX！
Join the AAX community
Official WeChat helper：AAX helper（ID：Quant-CS）