If you have forgotten your password, please find “Forgot Password” on the Sign-in page to go through a reset process.
- First, please input your registered phone number/email for verification.
- Click "Get Verification Code" .
- After you have input your user account, you will be able to reset your password via 2FA (SMS, Google Authentication) and a notification will be sent to your email notifying your password change.
- Upon verification, you can reset your new password, and the requirements are as follows: Minimum 8 Characters; at least one digit and at least one letter.
- Once the password has been successfully reset, it will be effective immediately. You can then log in with your new password.