- Do I need to create an Epay account to buy coins via Epay on AAX?
Yes. You need to create an account and complete the KYC verification on Epay to use this service.
- Why is the amount to be paid on Epay different from the quote on AAX?
The quoted price on AAX in your local or preferred currency is indicative. The total to be paid on Epay is the equivalent in USD. You can easily select your preferred currency to settle the total amount.
- What is the minimum/maximum amount of coins I can buy via Epay?
Currently the minimum amount of coins you can buy via EPay is 0.002 BTC and 5 USDT. There is no maximum amount of coins that you can buy via EPay. You can check the minimum amount for different cryptocurrency directly on the platform.
- How long does it take for the coins to be credited to my AAX account after I paid?
Once the payment is confirmed on Epay, your AAX account will be credited within minutes.
- Are there any additional charges on top of the quoted price?
The quoted price is indicative and includes the FX rates between your preferred currency and the USD dollar. There is no additional charge.
- Where can I find more help and information on Epay?
For further information: https://www.epay.com/en/article-help
For Epay fee: https://www.epay.com/en/fees.htm