What is AAX Savings?
AAX Savings is a wealth management product launched on the AAX platform.
What is Flexible Savings?
Flexible Savings is a savings service launched by invest.aax.com. Users can subscribe and withdraw AAB at any time and get returns.
What is Savings Account?
Savings account is the sub-account on AAX where the fund is stored for the purpose of crypto management. It is different from other sub-account on AAX where the fund is stored for trading on the AAX spot or futures market.
About subscribe, allocation more and withdrawal
1) Flexible Savings supports Subscribe, Allocate More and Withdraw functions at any time;
2) The minimum subscription amount for each coin is different, and there are no restrictions on Allocate More and Withdraw functions;
3) Flexible Savings Subscribe / Allocate More starts to accrue interest immediately, the minimum interest accrual duration is 1 minute, and the interest will be distributed to the account from 00: 00-00: 30 UTC of the next 24 hours;
4) The accuracy of the interest distribution is 8 digits. For example, if the income is 1.123456781AAB, then 1.12345678AAB will be issued (if the holding time is too short, or the principal is too little, and the interest could be 0);
5) Subscribe / Allocate More amount will be deducted from the available balance of the savings account, if the balance is insufficient, it needs to be topped up first;
6) Withdrawal will incur to the savings account;
7) No fees, no lockup.
Annualized rate of return
The interest rate of AAB Plus consists of a fixed interest rate and flexible interest rate. The flexible interest rate depends on the price of AAB on the day of interest calculation. If AAB appreciates at price, the floating interest rate is 0. If AAB depreciates, a flexible interest rate will apply.
The annual interest rate of other coins is composed of market interest rate and flexible interest rate. The market interest rate is derived from the average interest rate of other top exchanges, flexible interest rate = market interest rate * 55%.
Can the assets in savings account be used to trade and pay AAX transaction fees?
Yes. You need to transfer the assets from 'Savings Account' to 'Trading Account'.
What income does AAX use to provide for flexible savings?
At present, the interest comes from the platform income, and a complete financial ecology will be built in the future.
AAX Exchange: https://aax.com
AAX Telegram Communities
English - https://t.me/aaxcommunity
Chinese - https://t.me/aax_cn
WeChat - AAXLAB
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AAXExchange