What is AAX Vault?
AAX Vault is the sub-account on AAX where the fund is stored for the purpose of crypto management. It is different from another sub-account on AAX where the fund is stored for trading on the AAX spot or futures market.
What is AAB Plus
AAB Plus is a savings service launched by invest.aax.com. Users can allocate and withdraw AAB at any time and get returns.
About allocation, additional allocation and withdrawal
1) AAB Plus supports allocation, additional allocation and withdrawal at any time;
2) The minimum allocation amount is 100AAB, additional allocation and withdrawal can be increased/decreased by an integer multiple of 1AAB;
3) AAB Plus allocation / additional allocation starts to accrue interest immediately, the minimum interest accrual duration is 1 minute, and the interest will be distributed to the account from 00: 00-00: 30 UTC of the next 24 hours;
4) The accuracy of the interest distribution is 8 digits. For example, if the income is 1.123456781AAB, then 1.12345678AAB will be issued (the holding time is too short, or the principal is too little, and the interest could be 0);
5) Allocation / additional allocation amount will be deducted from the available balance of the AAB Vault, if the balance is insufficient, it needs to be topped up first;
6) Withdraw will incur to the AAX Vault;
7) No fees, no lockup
The annualized rate of return
The interest rate of AAB Plus consists of a fixed interest rate and flexible interest rate. The flexible interest rate depends on the price of AAB on the day of interest calculation. If AAB appreciates at price, the floating interest rate is 0. If AAB depreciates, a flexible interest rate will apply.
Annualized rate of return means the investment period of one year yields gained. The calculation of the annualized rate of return in AAB Plus is Principal * (Fixed interest rate + flexible interest rate) * (days / 365)
For example, the annualized rate of return is 10%, principal is 10,000AAB and we leave the fund inside there for 1 full day.
Interest will be 10,000 * 10% * 1/365 = 2.739726027AAB
The accuracy of the interest distribution is 8 digits. In this case, the interest will be 2.73972602 AAB gained. If you have only deposited for 780 minutes (13 hours), interest will be = 10,000 * 10% * 1/365 * 780 minutes / 1440(minutes per day) = 1.48401 AAB gained.
AAX Exchange: https://aax.com
AAX Telegram Communities
English - https://t.me/aaxcommunity
Chinese - https://t.me/aax_cn
WeChat - AAXLAB
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AAXExchange