- What are the asset transfer rules between different wallets?
Support the exchange of available balances in spot wallets with futures wallets, fiat wallets, and AAX vault;
Support the transfer between the available balance of the fiat wallet and the available balance of the futures wallet;
Transfers between futures wallets and AAX vault are not supported, and transfers between fiat wallets and AAX vault are not supported;
Remarks: √ means support,-means the same wallet, / means not support
- What are the functions of each wallet?
- Spot Wallet：support Spot trading, deposit, withdrawal, internal transfer, transfer, participation in platform activities and other functions.
- Futures Wallet：support Futures Trading and transfer functions.
- Fiat Wallet：support OTC transactions, one-click currency purchases, and transfer functions.
- AAX Vault：supports AAX Savings and transfer functions.
- AAB Reward：record the receipt and use of the reward AAB.
- If I need to conduct spot transactions, how should I operate a spot wallet?
Before conducting spot transactions, you must first transfer the corresponding assets from the futures wallet/fiat wallet/AAX vault to the spot wallet, or deposit from other platforms/wallets to the spot wallet, or buy cryptocurrencies (OTC) through OTC transactions. (The cryptocurrencies purchased in the OTC transaction are in the fiat wallet and need to be transferred to the spot wallet).
- If I need to conduct futures transactions, how should I operate the futures wallet?
Before performing futures transactions, the corresponding assets need to be transferred from the spot wallet or the fiat wallet to the futures wallet. Therefore, you must first ensure that the spot wallet or the fiat wallet has the corresponding assets.
The AAB in the futures wallet can be used to deduct the futures transaction fee. If you need to use the AAB to deduct the fee, you must first transfer the AAB to the futures wallet.
- If I need to conduct fiat transactions, how should I operate my fiat wallet?
- Use fiat to buy cryptocurrencies: the cryptocurrencies assets after the transaction will be displayed in the fiat wallet.
- Sale of cryptocurrencies into fait currency: Before placing an order, you need to transfer the corresponding asset from the spot wallet or futures wallet to the fiat wallet, or deposit from other platforms/wallets to the fiat wallet, or purchase cryptocurrencies through the Fast Buy function.
- Will the AAB of the AAB reward wallet automatically deduct the transaction fee?
No, you need to turn on the switch of "Use reward wallet AAB to deduct handling fee" first. After turning on the switch, the system will automatically use the AAB in the reward wallet to deduct Spot and Futures transaction handling fees.
- Why are the currencies displayed in different wallets?
Each wallet displays the corresponding Spot that supports transactions. For example, the fiat wallet displays the currency that supports OTC transactions and Fast Buy transactions.