- What are the asset transfer rules between wallet accounts?
Support the exchange of available balances in spot account with futures account, fiat account, and AAX vault;
Support the transfer between the available balance of the fiat account and the available balance of the futures account;
Transfers between futures account and AAX vault are not supported, and transfers between fiat account and AAX vault are not supported;
Remarks: √ means support,-means the same account, / means not support
- What are the functions of each account?
- Spot Account：support Spot trading, deposit, withdrawal, internal transfer, transfer, participation in platform activities and other functions.
- Futures Account：support Futures Trading and transfer functions.
- Fiat Account：support OTC transactions, one-click currency purchases, and transfer functions.
- AAX Vault：supports AAX Savings and transfer functions.
- AAB Reward：record the receipt and use of the reward AAB.
- If I need to conduct spot transactions, how should I operate a spot account?
Before conducting spot transactions, you must first transfer the corresponding assets from the futures account/fiat account/AAX vault to the spot account, or deposit from other platforms/wallets to the spot account, or buy cryptocurrencies (OTC) through OTC transactions. (The cryptocurrencies purchased in the OTC transaction are in the fiat account and need to be transferred to the spot account).
- If I need to conduct futures transactions, how should I operate the futures account?
Before performing futures transactions, the corresponding assets need to be transferred from the spot account or the fiat account to the futures account. Therefore, you must first ensure that the spot account or the fiat account has the corresponding assets.
The AAB in the futures account can be used to deduct the futures transaction fee. If you need to use the AAB to deduct the fee, you must first transfer the AAB to the futures account.
- If I need to conduct fiat transactions, how should I operate my fiat account?
- Use fiat to buy cryptocurrencies: the cryptocurrencies assets after the transaction will be displayed in the fiat account.
- Sale of cryptocurrencies into fait currency: Before placing an order, you need to transfer the corresponding asset from the spot account or futures account to the fiat account, or deposit from other platforms/wallets to the fiat account, or purchase cryptocurrencies through the Fast Buy function.
- Will the AAB of the AAB reward account automatically deduct the transaction fee?
No, you need to turn on the switch of "Use reward account AAB to deduct handling fee" first. After turning on the switch, the system will automatically use the AAB in the reward account to deduct Spot and Futures transaction handling fees.
- Why are the currencies displayed in different accounts?
Each account displays the corresponding Spot that supports transactions. For example, the fiat account displays the currency that supports OTC transactions and Fast Buy transactions.