Wallet account functions:
- Support functions of each wallet account
- Transfer function of each wallet account
（Remarks：√ means Support、/ means Do Not Support、- means No Such Function）
- Support currencies of each wallet account
1、Wallet account summary
Login your AAX account, click “Wallets” and enter the wallet account details page, you can check your account details, total asset distribution and daily asset trend.
（1）Deposit：Please deposit corresponding cryptocurrencies from other platforms before performing spot trades.
- BTC deposit as an example, copy the deposit address to the withdrawal page of the third party platform, confirm the quantity and address are correct before submitting, once deposited, please wait for complete confirmation before balance to be updated.
（2）Internal Transfer：Please deposit corresponding cryptocurrencies from other AAX Spot Accounts before performing spot trades.
- BTC deposit as an example, select “Internal Transfer”, enter AAX account ( email or phone number), click “Transfer” to complete real time transaction.
（3）Withdrawals：User needs to transfer the corresponding cryptocurrencies to Spot Account before withdrawing, please enter the withdrawal address and the amount, then click ”withdraw”
（4）Spot assets are displayed in Spot Account.
- You need to transfer the corresponding cryptocurrencies from Spot Account or Fiat Account to Futures Account before initiating any transactions.
- You can transfer corresponding cryptocurrencies from Futures Account to Spot Account or Fiat Account or to other AAX users’ accounts after Future Trades.
- Futures assets are displayed in Futures Account.
- You need to transfer the corresponding cryptocurrencies from Spot Account to Fiat Account before Fiat transaction.
- Fiat and Fast Buy assets are displayed on Fiat Account.
- You need to transfer the corresponding cryptocurrencies to AAX Vault before allocation to saving balance
- AAX Vault assets are displayed on AAX Vault Account
- Saving balance can be transferred to Spot Account any time.
- Record how the AAB rewards are received and used
- You can turn on the “Using AAB reward to pay for fees” to enjoy 20% off from both Spot and Futures trading fees.