AAX is launching a special deposit bonus for new users for Chinese New year. All new users who registered between January 25 and February 28 can participate in the lucky draw with a deposit of 200 US dollars or more within 7 days of registration. Each person has the opportunity to receivea 20USDT reward. There will be 100 winners per week for the weekly draws and the total prize pool is as high as 10,000USDT!
How to participate？
Step 1: Register an AAX account
Step 2: Complete KYC level 1 identity verification
Step 3: Deposit
Deposit more than $200 cryptocurrencies through any of the following ways within 7 days of registration:
Step 4: Fill in the form to participate in the lottery
Step 5: Wait for the results to be announced
The first draw: February 9
- For users registered from January 25th to January 31st
Second round of lucky draw: February 16
- For users registered from February 1 to February 7
The third round of lucky draw: February 23
- For users registered from February 8th to February 14th
Fourth round of lucky draw: March 2
- For users registered from February 15 to February 21
The fifth round of lucky draw: March 9
- For users registered from February 22nd to February 28th
Terms and conditions:
- Participating users must pass KYC level 1 certification;
- Market makers, internal employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this event;
- We will announce the lucky draw list on announcements, and complete the reward distribution within seven working days after the list is announced;
- Users will be disqualified if found to be cross or wash trading or if other malpractices are detected.
- AAX reserves the rights to amend the Terms and Conditions of this campaign without prior notice.
- Don’t have an AAX account yet? Register AAX here.
- Start your AAX journey by going to our Crypto Newbie Guide.
- You can either deposit AAX supported crypto directly to your AAX wallet or deposit USD, GBP, EUR, HKD, SGD and other supported currencies to your AAX Fiat wallet.
January 25, 2021