AAX will support the upcoming QTUM network upgrades and hard forks.
- AAX will suspend the deposit and withdrawal services of QTUM starting from 2021-04-30 00:00am (UTC). The QTUM network upgrade and hard fork will take place at Qtum block height reaches 845,000, which is approximately 2021-04-30 05:30am (UTC).
- QTUM tradings on AAX will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The estimated time is for reference only, AAX will adjust the suspension time based on the block height.
- The QTUM network upgrade & hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- AAX will resume deposit and withdrawal services for QTUM once we deem the upgraded network is stable without further notice.
- Click to learn more: Into the FastLane: Reduced Block Time — Part 4
For any inquiries, please contact our customer service team.
Thank you for your support!
26 April, 2021
AAX Exchange: https://aaxpro.com
AAX APP Download：https://www.aaxpro.com/download
AAX Telegram Communities
English - https://t.me/aaxcommunity
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AAXExchange